Wednesday, September 30, 2009
After doing our 'big' business, we immediately went to do even more rehersals. For some unknown reasons, I just felt more and even more confident through all the last minutes rehersals. I seriously do not like the part where I had to to Antonio's hand. Its not that I hated that person but its that my hand will sweat a lot when I am very nervous. So everytime when I am about to hold his hand, I would have to clean the sweat away first. We were all determined to do well but were all very nervous as well as earlier on that day, we watched one of our classmate's group acting. They had a lot of problems and it was not fluent at all. So we were all even more nervous after watching them performed. One of the group members from that group even cried because Mr Chan suddenly came in halfway through their play.
Soon it was the final showdown... We were all ansious but somehow, as I have mentioned earlier, I was not as anxious as I used to be. The rehersals seem to really build up my confidence.
Soon we were sitted down in the music room and the play was going to start any minute. I kept telling myself, "u can do it!"
After final good luck wishes from people around, our play started! The tension was very high but luckily, the room was air-conditioned, so it was not very hot, hence we did not have any sweat tickling down our body.
Everything went well and I was very happy with it, except for one part. I started dreaming off as it was a very long play and soon it was my turn to speak. However, I was still dreaming but luckily, I suddenly realised that everyone in the play had gone quiet so I quickly said my last few lines and was superbly embarrassed about it. Luckily that short pause was only 1-2 seconds long. PHEW! There was another part where one of my group mate screw up but i was not severe. He was Antonio and during the part where he had to talk about the wealth, he always had problems there, even during rehersals. I cannot blame him though as my scirpt is much more shorter than his. Luckily he manged to continue after 2-3 seconds of silence and all of use had i sigh of relieve.
Soon, the play was FINALLY OVER! YIPPEE!!! (: We were all very happy as the whole scirpt went extremely well. It was a very good and lucky thing that Mr Chan did not came in but i doubt that even if he had came to watch our play, it will not affext our performance. Lady luck must had been on our side on tat day! (:
We had went back to our classroom and went to changed back. Somehow, we felt a little weird when we wore back our uniform. Besides, we seem to miss our play already. I just love to repeat my lines as i just found it fun.
Am i glad that its is over. I would really like to thank my group memebers and all the audience for giving us our support, I really appreciate it. (: