Thursday, September 24, 2009
On the first Literature lesson of the weeks, Mr Chua did not come so we just chatted amoung ourselves during the free period.
On the second Literature lesson of the week, we had to do another essay. This time it was on the unseen prose passage 2. This essay was much more easier compared to the others. This time round, I have learnt my mistakes made in the past few essays and that is not having evidence from the passage or poem.
This time round, I wrote lots of evidences and I had high hopes that I will pass. This essay was also easy because all the evidences are quite easy to find. However, I was too busy finding and copying down all the essays that I actually did not write down much reasoning.
So today, I got back my paper and according to Mr Chua, I had a lot of evidences which was very good but I was not answering the question so I FAILED AGAIN! This time round i got 11/25.
Well, at least there was an improvement. So slow and steady wins the race so when EOY comes, my essay will pass.

